About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Keith Gault and I've been tramping the hills of the UK and further afield for over 40 years now. This blog records some recent hill days undertaken either on my own, with friends, or with clients under my guided hillwalking Company: Hillways (www.hillways.co.uk). I hope you enjoy my diary; please feel free to comment on any of the walks. I will respond to any direct questions.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Kintail – Blown Away!

Best (And Only) View of the Week!

Just a brief entry to record that the expected Munro haul planned for Kintail this week didn’t quite materialise due to horrendous weather, dangerous conditions and the absence of a client who sensibly decided that discretion was (and still is) the better part of valour! We’re going to try again in September; meanwhile, here’s a couple of pretty photos to prove I was actually here sheltering whilst I counted the storms passing overhead!

Eilean Donan Castle About to Float Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment