About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Keith Gault and I've been tramping the hills of the UK and further afield for over 40 years now. This blog records some recent hill days undertaken either on my own, with friends, or with clients under my guided hillwalking Company: Hillways (www.hillways.co.uk). I hope you enjoy my diary; please feel free to comment on any of the walks. I will respond to any direct questions.

Saturday 11 July 2015

Ben Vane



Ben Vane

Another day in the Arrochar Alps this summer; this one far from summery with cloud and rain taking the edge of this fine wee mountain.  Still, these hills always look their best in summer when the grass and bracken turn rich shades of green.


Ben Vane From Ben Vorlich

It was Lisa’s first Munro and hopefully, she won’t rely upon the day’s conditions to influence any future plans to do more!


Looking Down on Coiregrogain & Loch Lomond

Despite the conditions, there were quite a few folk about with whom to share the occasional view and discuss - yes, you've guessed - the weather!  Ben Vane (915m; middle hill).



Check out my plans for the summer at:  http://www.hillways.co.uk/   

No comments:

Post a Comment